Australian owned and based company , Independent Tyre Monitoring Solution has developed and designed " REAL TIME " heavy vehicle tyre safety software, a true live interactive cloud base program meaning you can securely access your data from anywhere in the world, 24/7 enabling ubiquitous, on-demand access and subscription-based licenses that does not require any software installation.
Maximising vehicle availability including reducing management and maintenance expenditure. 100% zero human to human contact.
With the increasing availability of new technologies globally, provides iTMS the opportunities to bring innovative cost effective solutions to traditional tyre management practises and risk management including CHAIN OF RESPONSIBILITY.
ISO9001 :2015- Quality Certified Management System , Company
The development of heavy transport tyre safety software and its online provision and service to support fleet tyre management and maintenance - AU1492-QC
iTMS enables Companies Directors, Financial Managers and Operational Managers to control, maintain and analyse cost with tyre fleet management in real time - not end time spanning over multiple countries. iTMS was developed using hands on experience, Tyre and transport knowledge from the ground up! The development of iTMS has taken over 5 years with over 400,000 tyre inspections to validate the core functionality of all features, with full global capabilities including 21 languages for immediate real-time comparison.
iTMS allows a user or users to control all tyre cost and maintenance , including forecasting vehicles for tyre replacement. iTMS schedules the vehicles axles and tyre positions monthly. Contractors / technicians no longer need to manually interpret each tyre and the vehicles history based on the predicative End of Life travel, thus saving on labour costs and the possibility of human error.
Fleet operators have no choice but to keep pursuing every possible operating cost reduction , We understand this .. Real Time is the future within the transport industry . iTMS provides an all-embracing easy to use program which reports on the performance of all tyre brands and vehicles monthly, Report list.
Real Time Tyre Cost
Fleet and Tyre Scheduling
Fleets Tyre Residual Value
Monthly Tyre Forecasting
Vehicle and Equipment Cost per Kilometre/Mile/Hours
Vehicle and Tyre Maintenance Requirements
TPMS monthly Alerts
Tyre Pressure Reports and Percentages
End of Life Days on each Tyre including Cost per Kilometre/Mile/Hours
Wear Rates % by Tyre Brand, Size, and Pattern including Tyre Position
Visual Issues via Importing Photos and Videos for Safety and History Record Keeping
iTMS Load and Go 24/7 is Highly Recommended by Fleet Managers for Vehicle Road Safety
Full Stock Control , New Tyres , Retreads , Runouts , and Rotations
Q&A Tyre Fleet Inspections
Users can analyse detailed history on all vehicles , time , dates and each inspection.
iTMS reports on all manufacturers tyre brands including vehicle maintenance issues through tyre wear . As an operator you have a documented business system which supports your Tyre Standards ensuring each vehicle and equipment are kept in a Roadworthy and Safe Condition.
iTMS offers several applications, while still being totally customizable for Owner/Operator, Fleet Corporations and Tyre Service Companies.
Maintaining the highest possible quality, safety and environmental standards. Reports and graphs to view at your fingertips with user access for instant Download, PDF, Printing and Archived Reporting
iTMS supports all Transport Fleets and Mining Companies including Independent Tyre Companies and Manufactures thus having the latest tyre fleet management program available for all heavily vehicles 24\7 in Miles \ Kms \ Hours
Training for heavy vehicle maintenance and tyre care is essential, lets increase productivity and improve safety.
Our training programs comprises of- on-the-job training, workshops and classroom learning.
Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems - iTMS Gate Towers
1. Improved safety: By monitoring tyre pressure in real-time, TPMS helps prevent under-inflated or over-inflated tyres, which can cause accidents or blowouts. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, under-inflated tyres are responsible for 11% of tyre-related crashes
2. Better fuel efficiency: Properly inflated tyres can improve fuel efficiency by up to 3.3%, reducing fuel costs and greenhouse gas emissions. This is supported by a study from the U.S. Department of Energy, which found that under-inflated tyres can reduce fuel efficiency by 0.3% for every 1 psi below the manufacturer's recommended pressure.
3. Increased tyre life: Monitoring tyre pressure and temperature helps extend tyre life and reduce the need for frequent tyre replacements. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, properly inflated tyres can last up to 20% longer.
4. Better vehicle performance: TPMS will alert the changes in tyre pressures, so adjustments can be made to maintain optimal vehicle performance. This can improve handling, stability, and braking performance.
5. Improved fleet management: TPMS provides real-time data on tyre pressure and temperature, allowing fleet managers to make informed decisions about tyre maintenance and replacement. This can help reduce maintenance costs, improve vehicle uptime, and enhance overall fleet safety and efficiency.
Take your time to browse and learn more about iTMS. You are welcome to send us your questions via Contact Us