Recent Visit To South Africa 18/08/2017
Recently Visited South Africa showcasing ITMS at the Palazzo Hotel Business Centre
We recognise that “out of the box” solutions might not suit your business.
Instead of trying to make your business fit a generic software program; we can modify the software to fit your business
New Addition To The Fleet 18/08/2017
Welcome To The New Financial Year 18/08/2017
We would like to start off by thanking all our clients for being part of another great year of continuous growth for iTMS.
We travelled, we listened, we delivered!
Your iTMS Free Upgrades
• New Tyre Fleet Report
• Hyperlinks are now active in reporting (browser mode)
• Direct email functionality when saving reports to PDF
• Archiving Reporting
• Depot Reporting
• Company Reporting
• New function - the ability to manually schedule vehicles and tyres by selecting the calendar provided whilst using the manual inspections mode - this new feature will automatically add the vehicle and tyre position to the Tyre Schedule (showing pink on the schedule)
• Whilst saving your inspection a new feature will only allow the operator to save the inspection once to prevent duplication.
Tyre Change Schedule
• New Feature - Click on each vehicle to display the following:
o Residual value per tyre
o Cost per kilometre per tyre
o Tread depth when inspected
o Pressures when inspected
o Hyperlinks to the actual inspection for review
Our vision for 2017-2018 and beyond is to further develop with our clients to establish stability and growth to maximize success for all parties.
In Production And Soon To Be Released ITMS Retail 18/08/2017
iTMS retail is designed to support tyre and mechanical outlets to identify tyre issues and other mechanical problems for example wheel alignments and worn suspension parts that can affect tyre performance.
These concerns will be visible using a tablet with the functionality to email or text the customer including photos for approval for any replacements parts and labor leading to higher sales and safer and happier clients.
New ITMS Feature HOURS 23/05/2018
When subscribing to ITMS you can now select HOURS for earthmoving equipment . The same program but now calulating cents per hours
Subscription starting at $450 AUD Monthly.